Forever Young


 




So a year ago an idea of a small photography project came to our minds. Quickly after that we started meeting and taking pictures which actually wasn't something different or weird for us. And so we met three times and went to various places in Wrocław's city centre, took photos that you've seen above and a lot more that probably wouldn't fit in this whole professional post. It basically felt like we were just hanging out and we did have a lot of fun.

Even though we've had more plans connected with this project, it didn't all work out. Despite that I'm really happy that I could create this whole things with my friends and I'm hoping to do more of this soon.

The world is a crazy place right now and I'm really happy and thankful to have so many good memories to run trough right now to cheer myself up.  I'm really excited to finally share our project with the world, it was waiting way to long to be seen.

A big thank you to Ola,  Zuzia & Martyna for taking part in this adventure. Love you.


_________________________________________________________________________________


Participants: Aleksandra Mruk, Zuzanna Puzicka, Martyna Kapitan

Photography: Julia Ziętara

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Yellow Camera Photoshoot