Yellow Camera Photoshoot



Last year my photo blog kinda died. I posted in June for the last time and I can remember that it did not bring me as much pleasure as it used to. I think this is what happens when your mind transforms a hobby into something more obligatory. It takes away all the joy really easily. I guess I really needed a break. 

At first it was kind of relieving for me. But I eventually started missing it all. I also wanted to start something new so I started thinking about a new name, something more creative than "Photo Blog JZZ".  After not being able to find a name connected with aviation, I came out with yellow camera that I think also fits nicely. 

So a while later I went to Cracow with my friend, Ola. We were supposed to go there for Ariana Grande's show, but well... she cancelled it... We're not too lucky with that, aren't we. At least we had more time for other things. When we were there I asked her to help me with the first photoshoot for yellow camera. It basically includes all the elements of the blog's subtitle, so you can find some airplanes, yellow accents and all the photos were taken during a trip. All my favourite things in a nutshell.

This break was a good idea. I think it helped me to come back with more creative ideas. Also, I now have a lot photos to post from last year. This sounds like a perfect task for quarantine.
__________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to Ola for taking part in my small project again. Love u.











Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Forever Young